Who doesn’t want to earn money in a short amount of time? It would be a dream come true for many, but the problem with traditional 9-to-5 options is that they don’t really give you the chance to do so. It can take you a long time to even get close to your financial goals, much less achieve them. This often makes people wish for a shortcut, but most options are not exactly legal. However, this is because people don’t know about trading and the endless opportunities available in the financial markets. Thanks to advancements in technologies, the trading market has undergone a massive change in the last couple of decades.
Gone are the days when traders needed to go out and spend their entire day with brokers in the markets to make trading decisions. Nowadays, you can trade from your office or home, or anywhere else for that matter. This is due to online trading, which has surged significantly due to its ease and convenience. You can also take advantage of the financial markets and their opportunities and you just need to find a broker to do so. Yes, a broker is still required, albeit, an online broker. Most people assume that finding online brokers would be difficult, but that’s not the case.
Hundreds of online brokers can be found in the market, but there is one thing to remember; you don’t pick the first broker you find. Do you ever buy anything without doing a comparison between different options? Certainly not, and the same should apply to your broker, who you have to trust with your money and your personal information. It is best to evaluate a broker and then opt for them to launch your trading career. Finexro is one of the brokers in the market and will have to be evaluated before you can decide what to do.
First things first, you need to know that Finexro is a Forex and CFD (Contract for Difference) broker that was established by Strongex Ltd, which has its offices located in the United Kingdom. A group of professional forex and stock experts came together to launch this broker in 2018 and since then, it has expanded its services and grown rapidly to be available in 150 countries today.
You will be asked to register with the broker in order to use their services and it is important to know what that process entails. Some brokers ask for a lot of information that’s not required. They may ask you to provide documents or sign contracts and wait for approval. This can be frustrating, not to mention risky. But, Finexro has done nothing of the sort. If you check this broker, you will come to know that they have kept registration very easy.
To open an account with this broker, you have to fill out a form on their website. This form will ask you to share your first name, last name, phone number, email address, password, and country. You have to provide your full address, including your postcode, city, and state. Finexro also asks you to choose an account currency from USD, GBP, or EUR. You also need to agree with their Terms & Conditions, which are given on their website, in order to register. As soon as you do, you will be registered.
After registration is over, the next step is to choose an account option. Like other brokers in the market, you will find that Finexro has also added several account choices on their platform. This is because the broker is offering its services to traders from different backgrounds. Whether you are a newbie trader, a beginner, or an expert, the broker can facilitate you. This is obvious if you take a look at their account options. There are a total of four available and each of them has varying features and services available. Take a look:
- Bronze: The first account choice on the platform is Bronze and it opens with a deposit of €5,000. It is for newcomers in the trading market and offers basic functions on a trial basis.
- Silver: This is for traders who are one step up and asks for a deposit of €10,000. It eliminates the trial period and give some additional features like more sessions with the trading academy.
- Gold: This account is developed for intermediate and skilled traders, so the deposit has to be €50,000. It includes perks like 10% commission and private trading sessions.
- Platinum: The top account offered by Finexro needs a deposit of €100,000, as it is for professionals and offers all features of the broker.
To evaluate a broker properly, you need to know what financial instruments you will be able to trade with them. This tells you if they can help you minimize your risks via diversification and whether they give you access to profitable markets and trading products. Finexro is a forex and CFD broker, which allows it to give its clients the opportunity to trade a horde of financial instruments. The markets that you can trade in are:
- Forex: At Finexro, you can trade in the world’s largest markets and choose from currency pairs like GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY, and EUR/JPY.
- Commodities: Consistent returns can be enjoyed through commodities like gold, silver, natural gas, crude oil, and Brent crude oil.
- Indices: You can also enjoy high returns by trading indices like Dow Jones, FTSE 100, DAX 30, Nasdaq, and S&P 500.
- Stocks: Trade in one of the oldest markets in the world and buy stocks of companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, and Toyota.
- Cryptocurrencies: Enjoy the volatility of these digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin on this broker’s platform.
Along with these features, the broker also offers the MT4 and Sirix trading platforms, 24/5 customer support through different channels, a ton of educational resources, and high standards of security and privacy, making Finexro a trustworthy brokerage for trading in the financial markets for any trader.