In 2008, the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper entitled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.” After several months, the Bitcoin network was unveiled to the world. Miners began mining. Transactions were placed between individuals. Goods were purchased with Bitcoin. And the rest is history.
Bitcoin is a brave new chapter in the technological universe. The relatively unexplored oceans of blockchain are gradually being uncovered, and the benefits are clear to those with open eyes and ears. This currency has the potential to revolutionize how we think about money. Whether it’s paying for a cup of coffee, buying a car, or receiving payment for a service, Bitcoin can process it all through a decentralized network with low fees. Bitcoin is as promising as it is complex, but how is a normal user supposed to grasp the intricacies of this up-and-coming digital currency?
Bitcoin – A Beginners Guide to Bitcoin is an all-inclusive guide to the history, production, and usage of Bitcoin as a standalone currency.
What exactly is a “block”? How does one go about attaining Bitcoins? Why are hashes so important? These are questions that are not only answered, but put into the context that helps you, the reader, understand the brilliant design of Bitcoin’s underlying technology: blockchain. The pages also feature useful tips for the budding investor or day trader, offer insight into storing and exchanging digital coins, and bust 20 of the most common misconceptions about Bitcoin. If you are unsure about how much you have retained after the reading, each chapter conveniently has multiple-choice questions for you to test your fundamental Bitcoin knowledge.
If you are a complete newcomer to the scene, reading up on the Bitcoin technology is a wise decision. Do not plunge headlong into the future without learning about the past. Incidents such as the Mt. Gox hacking or the Silk Road shutdown provide a clear view of where Bitcoin has been and where it aims to go. Even if you have experience with blockchain or trade Bitcoins on a regular basis, this e-book can inform you about some of the unseen hazards and prospects that you may not have considered.
How this book will help you
Whether you own Bitcoin or you’re planning to invest in one, this book will assist you immensely. In this book, laid out in clear and easy to understand fashion, you will:
- Learn about the rise of Bitcoin from a mere white paper to becoming the currency of the future
- Learn about how the blockchain protocol works and how people can mine for Bitcoins
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of using Bitcoin
- Learn how to make money with Bitcoin
- Learn about the risks associated with Bitcoin
- Learn how to avoid those risks and manage your exposure etc.
- Learn a lot of interesting Bitcoin facts, myths and frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Have access to over 50 quizzes and answers located at the end of each chapter to help you consolidate your knowledge and understanding of Bitcoin and much more..